CRM Selection & Adoption
From platform selection and implementation to solution configuration and optimization, Customer Evolution brings considerable depth of experience and expertise spanning consumer and healthcare markets.
Our team has led countless successful selection and implementation efforts, working closely with our client teams to transfer knowledge and operational domain expertise.
Focusing on strategic audiences and Signature Moments of Truth, our team follows a proven methodology for baselining current state, defining target state and establishing a solution strategy and roadmap.
Our approach encompasses key stakeholders such as:
- Patient / Family
- Care Support / Contact Center / Journey Navigator
We explore common issues such as process hand-offs, risks, channel tactics, automation opportunities, triggers and key performance measures. We thoroughly document key findings then lead a rigorous report-out, outlining:
- Findings/implications - business, marketing, technical, operational
- Key opportunities and challenges – Identify "Ease" scoring for grid each item; Score "Benefit" for each item
- Suggested roadmap phases of deployment including details for Phase 1
Delving beyond the obvious, we provide rich insights into a number of key categories of consideration
- Journey lifecycle phases: Referral, Acquisition, Conversion, Scheduling, Pre-Arrival
- Potential business use cases: No Show, New Provider, Long Schedule Interval
- Potential audiences: Medical Mom, Commercial Pay, Geography, Etc.
- Potential service lines: Oncology, Primary Care, Women's
- Potential business case considerations
Digital Strategy & Roadmap
Engagement of the digital consumer requires a command of omni-channel platforms, EMR integration, marketing automation, customer database (CRM) and mobile apps. Our team brings years of experience working with industry leading brands both inside and outside of healthcare to plan, design and orchestrate your entire digital platform architecture and operating model. We also work with you to establish a system-aligned roadmap which optimizes marketing investments over time based on needs, opportunities and gaps.
Retention & Customer Lifetime Value Strategy
Health systems understand the need to shift from transactional encounters to life-long relationships, but it's not easy.
To reach trusted partnership status with your patient population, providers must understand individual patient needs, extend assistance outside of the clinical setting and reward individuals for the right behaviors - at the right time.
It is equally important to promote not just services the health system desires but extend to also promote services the patient needs. This engages patients at a lifestyle level, and increases share of family healthcare spend.
Our Retention Marketing Design services supplement traditional acquisition design to maximize patient marketing efforts around customer needs, maximizing customer lifetime value and developing a deeper, stickier relationship.